帖子

105万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-17 07:15:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
提示您:未获得智伍应用正式版的授权,部分功能受到影响!

尊敬的用户,您好!!

非常感谢您能安装智伍应用旗下的产品,为了产品的可持续发展和升级,云采集已经开始按天收费,建议购买200天,免费赠送400天,一共600天,平均每天仅需1.67元。

向用户收费是为了给用户更可靠的保障和服务,所收取的费用主要用于产品的正常运作、不断研发和改进,希望各位用户能够理解和支持。

购买正式版授权请打开下面的网址自助购买:
www.zhiwu55.com/authorization/buy_end_time.php?hzw_appid=A0058F1B6AD39C5EC0E286045D75E68F

购买之后,自动开通正式版授权,新采集的内容不会再出现未购买授权的提示信息,同时智伍应用旗下所有含云采集功能的产品,都无需再次购买云采集的正式版授权,即云采集的授权可以在智伍应用的各个产品那里通用!

如果您已经购买了正式版,还是会出现未购买授权的提示,或者有其它问题,请联系智伍应用官方在线客服QQ/微信:2085244671

1.a bachelor botched a batch of badly baked biscuits.
  2.a big bug hit a bold bald bear and the bold bald bear bled blood badly.
  3.a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
  4.all al’s sly allies lie.
  5.bess is the best backward blue-blowing bugler in the boston brass band.
  6.betty block blows big black bubbles.
  7.blake the baker bakers black bread.
  8.brught bloom the blossoms on the brook’s bare brown banks.
  9.good morning to all who crawl;
  10.good morning to all who soar,
  11.good morning to all who walk,
  12.good morning, good morning to all.
  13.jack asked sam to pay for his rat.
  14.jack had a rat; sam had a cat.
  15.john, where had had "had had’, had had "had had’ had had his master’s approval.
  16.or swim, good morning, i call.
  17.peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
  18.a gazillion gigantic grapes gushedgradually giving gophers gooey guts.
  19.a rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccoughed. "
  20.a twister of twists once twisted a twist.and the twist that he twisted was a three twisted twist.now in twisting this twist, if a twist should untwist,would the twist that untwisted untwist the twists.
  21.aluminum, linoleum, aluminum, linoleum, aluminum, linoleum
  22.as one black bug, bled blue, black blood. the other black bug bled blue.
  23.betty botter bought some butter but she said the butter’s bitter. if i put it in my batter it will make my batter bitter. so, she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter and she put it in her batter and her batter was not bitter. so ’twas good that betty botter bought some better butter.
  24.dr. johnson and mr. johnson, after great consideration, came to the conclusion that the indian nation beyond the indian ocean is back in education because the chief occupation is cultivation.
  25.dust is a disk’s worst enemy.
  26.how much dew does a dewdrop dropif dewdrops do drop dew?they do drop, they doas do dewdrops dropif dewdrops do drop dew.
  27.how much ground could a grounghog grind if a groundhog could grind ground?
  28.how much myrtle would a wood turtle hurdle if a wood turtle could hurdle myrtle?a wood turtle would hurdle as much myrtle as a wood turtle could hurdle if a wood turtle could hurdle myrtle.
  29.i know a boy named tatewho dined with his girl at eight eight.i’m unable to state what tate ate at eight eightor what tate’s tête à tête ate at eight eight.
  30.i see a sea down by the seashore.but which sea do you see down by the seashore?
  31.i slit a sheet, a sheet i slit, upon a slitted sheet i sit. 15、if coloured caterpillars could change their colours constantly could they keep their coloured coat coloured properly?
  32.if you stick a stock of liquor in your lockerit is slick to stick a lock upon your stockor some joker who is slickeris going to trick you of your liquorif you fail to lock your liquor with a lock.
  33.i’m a sheet slitter.i slit sheets.i’m the sleekest sheet slitterthat ever slit sheets.
  34.i’m not the fig plucker,nor the fig plucker’s son,but i’ll pluck your figstill the fig plucker comes.
  35.love’s a feeling you feel when you feelyou’re going to feel the feeling you’ve never felt before.
  36.mommy made me eat my m&ms.
  37.old mr. hunthad a cuddy puntnot a cuddy puntbut a hunt punt cuddy.
  38.she sells sea shells on the sea shore;the shells that she sells are sea shells i’m sure.so if she sells sea shells on the sea shore,i’m sure that the shells are sea shore shells.
  39.sister suzie sewing shirts for soldierssuch skill as sewing shirtsour shy young sister suzie showssome soldiers send epistlessay they’d rather sleep in thistlesthan the saucy, soft short shirts for soldiers sister suzie sews.
  40.the batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
  41.the big black bug bit the big black bear,but the big black bear bit the big black bug back!
  42.the sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick
  43.there once was a man who had a sister, his name was mr. fister. mr. fister’s sister sold sea shells by the sea shore. mr. fister didn’t sell sea shells, he sold silk sheets. mr. fister told his sister that he sold six silk sheets to six shieks. the sister of mr. fister said i sold six shells to six shieks too!
  44.there once was a two toed, she toad, tree toad,and a three toed, he toad, tree toad....
  45.there was a minimum of cinnamon in the aluminum pan.
  46.thin grippy thick slippery.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩课程推荐
Copyright   ©2015-2016  蒙特利尔精英网-新加园  技术支持:金子路传媒