|
|
在餐馆点菜
Situation: John orders his meal after he takes a minute to decide what he wants.
情境: 约翰在思量要吃什么之后点餐。
Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.
女服务生: 先生,晚安。这是菜单。
John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.
约翰: 好。给我几分钟,让我看一下。
Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.
女服务生: 您逐步看。 我等会儿就过来。
Narrator: (a moment later)
陈诉者: (过了一会儿)
Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?
女服务生: 先生,现在可以帮您点菜了吗?
John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.
约翰: 可以了。我想先来一份鸡汤。
Waitress: What would you like for your main course?
女服务生: 主菜您想点什么?
John: Filet mignon, please.
约翰: 菲力牛排。
Waitress: How would you like that done?
女服务生: 您要几分熟?
John: Medium rare.
约翰: 四分熟的。
Waitress: Anything for dessert?
女服务生: 要点甜点吗?
John: No. I'll order dessert later.
约翰: 不。我过一会儿再点。
发布来源:网友转发收集 http://蒙特利尔.top
免责声明:蒙特利尔精英网不会对任何用户或商家发布的信息和服务问题负责,请您各位用户自己做好交易方资质、服务内容审查等事宜。无论任何其为公开张贴或私下传送,若有不实、侵害他人权益或违法情况,本站信息均为“内容”提供者之责任,蒙特利尔精英网概不负责也不承担责任。如果侵犯了您的权益,请联系站长,我们会及时删除侵权内容,谢谢合作!【蒙特利尔精英网 quebec-quebec.net】{url } 蒙特利尔商学院移民部 http://加拿大留学.top |
|